Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I got an 87 Shelby Charger, was previously tuned by someone else and recently the computer packed in, so I am looking to setup and program a new computer with an osterich 2.0

Would anyone be able to tell me where i could find the binary file so I can set it up with TunerPro, and if anyone has any additional advice or tips it would be greatly appreciated

Dave

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much

So the previous owner left a note

t-lm using a171 template

setup cal options
empty lag
ceflash
fixable boost
tagging limiter

Scale 4 bar map
scale n6pph injectors at 55 psi
setup peftbl 4 ported head and cam
setup boost control for 18-35 psi
switchable on pin input
setup spark table for 38psi
setup overboost to 38psi
setup rev limiter 8200 rmp
setup knock table for high boost
setups tagging limiter for 4500rpm

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The problem I have is the computer chip is broken and I need to setup another one and program these settings into the new one.

I'm unsure how to find the bin file I need so I can programme it to the Osterich, and get the new chip working, sorry I am not very IT Savy

·
Registered
13,441 Posts
The problem I have is the computer chip is broken and I need to setup another one and program these settings into the new one.

I'm unsure how to find the bin file I need so I can programme it to the Osterich, and get the new chip working, sorry I am not very IT Savy
What do you mean the chip is broken?

Possible to get a hold of the previous owner?

Nobody is going have this very specific 4 bar bin you're looking for. Is the ECU a TII LM or GLH LM? Post a picture of the actual board with the case if you don't know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was able to track down the Bin files

Turbonator LM codebase

Is there any numbers an settings anyone has recomendations using to go with these notes when using mptuner:

setup cal options
empty lag
ceflash
fixable boost
tagging limiter

Scale 4 bar map
switchable on pin input
setup overboost to 38psi

·
Registered
13,441 Posts
I was able to track down the Bin files

Turbonator LM codebase

Is there any numbers an settings anyone has recomendations using to go with these notes when using mptuner:

setup cal options
empty lag
ceflash
fixable boost
tagging limiter

Scale 4 bar map
switchable on pin input
setup overboost to 38psi

Do you have any experience with tuning any vehicles?

If I was to tune a unknown vehicle to me, I'd lower the boost to minimum level and start with just making the car run well with a stock tune as all your hardware. Learn from the experience and grow slowly from there. Make no mistake, learning how to tune is a LONG term process. I've been at it for a few years and I know I still have a ton to learn.

Head to Turbo Mopar Forums - Home and sign up an account there, there are plenty of threads to read to learn how to tune, there are youtube starter video on MPTuner

Tuning Turbo Dodge is a dying art, not a lot of people on turbododge.com can tell you how to tune.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts