Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two rear window louvers only one set of mounting brackets, These are the metal OEM ones . $350.00 for set with mount brackets, . 200.00 for ones missing mount brackets. Pick up only, no shipping . Parts are located in Maryland 21713 . Landline number to reach me at , 301- 7 nine 0 - two 7 one 3 Thanks...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold louvers with mount brackets, still have the ones without mounting hardware , price reduced 150.00 obo. Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a set with mount brackets , set without , would like to sell both together $ 250.00 for both sets . you pick them up . Other Shelby Charger parts also I never listed ,

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a set with mount brackets , set without , would like to sell both together $ 250.00 for both sets . you pick them up . Other Shelby Charger parts also I never listed ,
I will definitely take them.. I'm going to have to figure a good time on a weekend to get them. And might be interested in the other parts. The weekend of the 18th might be the soonest I could get them. Can keep you posted.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds good , My home phone # is in my original post, You can call when you know when you are coming , Let me know what else you are looking for . Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts