Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious if there is any interest in parts off this car. Its in a local yard and I'm considering buying whole car to part out. The floor is basically gone. It has the smaller sunroof, 4 bolt pizza wheels. I am not certain what all is good and what's junk. I am taking the hood, headlight trim rings and possibly gauge cluster. Any interest in parts let me know and ill c what I can do.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't remember 4sure. I can run out this coming week or even weekend if interested. Text me up at 724 699 8172.

·
Super Moderator
11,684 Posts
IF it's an '83 it will have a one year only interior in it based off the first gen omni dash with the flat center trim section running past the radio

these unique interiors are triple tone , not two tone like the newer cars too

blue , light and dark grey + silver (whitish)

so any still usable interior parts are worth hording
- you may not sell today but you always need more cash tomorrow

front nose and airdam are always worth saving..ESPECIALLY if you drive one

you can't find 'em when you do need 'em

·
Registered
7 Posts
Have been looking for a 4 bolt shelby wheel in good condition along with good drivers side steering knuckle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Depending upon the year I would be interested in part of the harness that connects to the coil input from the distributor. There is a male round
connection from the distributor that connects to the harness female connection that eventually goes the to coil. I am not in need of the whole harness but would like to obtain the female connection and at least 6 inches of wiring from it on the harness. :smile2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts