Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,
I have some what I believe are late 80s Shelby Daytona GS Turbo 2 parts. I got these some time ago and have done nothing with them. I am cleaning up my shed and need more room. I have as follows...
-Front bumper cover~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-Rear bumper cover w/ steel bumper brace.~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-Side skirts.~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-Front headlight covers/housing/motors etc.~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-Front signals.~~~PENDING~~~
-Front bumper spring braces/mounts.~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-Rear spoiller.~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-Rear quarter glass.~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-Rear tail lights.~~~PENDING~~~
-Rear tail light housing.~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-Factory center caps.~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-WING & LUMBAR switch.~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-Computer? Small black box (about size of hand)with mounting bracket. Has one plug with 25 prongs. Has a tag on it with emblem in blue and #s 4374792 under that-> 63816-G under that-> 0819/10:53 I dont know if this will be usefull to anyone but if so let me know..~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-and some odd ball ends here and their. (unknown applications--> interior)

!ALL OFFERS NEGOTIABLE!

All parts are used, red in color (body parts), and will be sold as-is.

I WILL post up to date behind each part if it is "SOLD", "PENDING", or "STILL AVAILABLE"

I LIVE IN IOWA- U.S.A. I will ship but buyer must pay all shipping costs unless meeting somewhere is arranged. (with-in reason) Over sea shipping is somthing i would prefer not to do just because of the likellyhood of damage done to parts and communication complications.

FOR EVERYONE----- lOOK AT THE PICTURE OF THE RED SHELBY. IT IT IDENTICAL TO THE VEHICAL THAT ALL OF THESE PARTS CAME OFF. From bumper to bumper, top to bottem. that should take care of questions for what things look like. ----> GO TO AND SCROLL DOWN. http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f11/f42/127618-chysler-gs-turbos-2.html

If anyone has any questions about part discriptions and conditions please post thread here. For pricing--> PLEASE SEND ME A "Private Message" TO TALK ABOUT PRICE & SHIPPING. ---->THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes- I have the amber collored front parking lights that go in the FRONT of the bumper.
No- I do not have mirrors, sorry

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If anyone has any questions about part discriptions and conditions please post thread here. For pricing--> PLEASE SEND ME A "Private Message" TO TALK ABOUT PRICE & SHIPPING. ---->THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I eyed this car sitting in the back corner of a junk yard in northern Iowa about 5 years ago. At the time I was on my way threw to go see a Minn. Twins Baseball game:thumb: It was a Friday so i figured I would stop in. The game wasnt untill Sat. anyways. I went in asked to look at it, paid for it, and went back Mon. to pick it up. The guy had no idea what he had.:D and had, had it in the yard for some years. I was going to turn it into a drag car but never got around to it. These are the only good parts that were on the car (most of it was striped befor I got it :() and the shell was even rotten. The rest of what I bought has been scraped some time ago. Their were no other parts to the car or other cars their. I looked VERY hard.:)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UP DATE
ITEM ADDED

Hello everyone,
I have some what I believe are late 80s Shelby Daytona GS Turbo 2 parts. I got these some time ago and have done nothing with them. I am cleaning up my shed and need more room. I have as follows...
-Front bumper cover~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-Rear bumper cover w/ steel bumper brace.~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-Side skirts.~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-Front headlight covers/housing/motors etc.~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-Front signals.~~~PENDING~~~
-Front bumper spring braces/mounts.~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-Rear spoiller.~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-Rear quarter glass.~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-Rear tail lights.~~~PENDING~~~
-Rear tail light housing.~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-Factory center caps.~~~PENDING~~~
-WING & LUMBAR switch.~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-Suspention ride control (soft/norm/firm/hard settings)~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-on dash Defrost button/switch~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-rear window wipper blade motor~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-gas lid door~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-Computer? Small black box (about size of hand)with mounting bracket. Has one plug with 25 prongs. Has a tag on it with emblem in blue and #s 4374792 under that-> 63816-G under that-> 0819/10:53 I dont know if this will be usefull to anyone but if so let me know..~~~STILL AVAILABLE~~~
-and some odd ball ends here and their. (unknown applications--> interior)

!ALL OFFERS NEGOTIABLE!

All parts are used, red in color (body parts), and will be sold as-is.

I WILL post up to date behind each part if it is "SOLD", "PENDING", or "STILL AVAILABLE"

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Okay, heres the deal. I have a new project vehical that needs as much room as it does repairs. I NEED to get rid of everything I can or it will be tosed on the scrap pile. I need the room and cant have them sitting outside of my house come this winter. I will sell everything I have for very little and to be honest, I will sell everything cheaper then it will cost you for shipping.:eek: Just let me know what part/parts your interested in and your city with a zip, and i'll figure out shipping & a price. A LOW PRICE!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is all I have for interior parts. Not much, not much at all.

1 lock unlock button w/ trim around handle.
1 suspention soft/norm/firm button assemblly.
1 Wing <> >< LUMBAR +- switch.
1 defrost on/off switch.
1 dash vent.
2 speaker covers.
1 small plastic peice behind/around back of e-brake handle.
5-10 other unknown applications made of plastic.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts