Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'am selling my 87 shelby lancer . the car has 120,000 miles on the body . no rust what so ever . other than some surface rust on the roof , trunk lid , hood , its from the paint fading away . it has a 89 2.5 in side are some forged wiseco pistons , ARP mains , rod bolts the motor has about 3000 miles on it .the car has a walbro 255 in the tank new fuel lines filter , brand new tires have less than 2000 miles on them , new brakes , FWDP stage 3 computer . the bad is the motor has no head on it , because i blew the head gasket and melted a piston :bang head. the piston is not all that bad i think it will be just fine , but you will have to make choice . it has no turbo on it the inside of the car is in good shape other than some rips in the front seats , headliner is gone . it still has the DEX-77 all the speakers amps , the radio works but i do not have the code for it . does not have the shelby steering wheel or vavle cover but has a nice momo with the shelby horn button , has the dash plaque , no center caps , has rear truck lid emblem . i need to get rid of the car i have another kid on the way . if you have a question just call my cell . 407 491 9075 my name is matt . heres some pics

heres the motor when was new

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes it has a two piece intake 52mm throttle body and the exhaust manifold and custom 3'' swing vavle , clutch is stock . tranny works great heres some pics of the engine b4 i took it apart it does not have the vavle cover anymore has a stock turbo one , heres a pic of the piston

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
heres a list of the new parts and performance parts

FWD performance stage 3 cal
2 pc intake maniold
89 2.5 all machined to specs
ARP head studs
ARP rod bolts
ARP main studs
new melling oil pump
wiseco .20 forged pistions (one melted not bad )
new rod and main and cam bearings
new water pump
custom 3'' swing vavle
ported exhaust manifold
52mm throttle body
ACCUFAB adjustable FPR
walbro 255 intank fuel pump
new tires
new barkes front and rear
new brake caliper front and rear
solid front motor mount
i have more than a $1000 in parts , not even what i paid for the car . if the car dont sell i will have to part in out . i know i will get more than a $1000 by parting it out . i dont want to but i will if i have to

1 - 10 of 10 Posts