Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my Shelby Lancer #79 with 70k original miles.

Car is complete with all correct Shelby badges, steering wheel, rims, caps, plate, working DEX 77 system, Valve cover, and working R12 A/C system.

Original motor, a555 transmission, rims/caps, and DEX 77 are in storage as well as the spare graphic red deck spoiler and hood vent. I also have the rest of the decals, but prefer them off the car at this point

Engine:
1989 Common block, Forged pistons, ARP rods and mains, Ported Oil pick-up/passage, Melling pump, Ported head, Delta Custom Camshaft, MP head bolts, MP head gasket, Port Matched Intake, 52mm throttle body

Turbo:
TU Quick Spool Super 60 turbo, TU SS Braided Turbo lines

ECU and Air/Fuel:
MP Plus 40's, Walbro 255l, Cooling Mist Alcohol/Meth system,
Accufab AFPR, 3 Bar Map, Turbo Xs Bov, Innovate LC-1 Wideband,
Optima Red Top Battery, K&N CAI, Gus Mahon's Grainger Valve
Relentless Performance Custom Front Mount Intercooler,
Relentless Performance Logic Module tuned with the car by Gary Donovan

Transmission:
1990 A568
TU Ultimate 6-Puck Ceramic Stage III Clutch
Booger Bushings

Exhaust:
Ported and Matched Exhaust Manifold
3" Mandrel bent flows to a Warlock muffler

Suspension:
Koni's
Poly Bushings motor/trans/bobble strut/sway bar bushings
Neon Strut Tower Bar

Brakes:
1991 Spirit R/T Hubs with Vented Drilled/Slotted Rotors
EBC Ceramic Pads

Rims/tires:
Tenzo TypeR 18's
Triangle Talon 225/40/R18

Attachments

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Nice looking car. I really like the wheels! does it have any under car rust issues since it was in Michigan? or is it as clean underneath as it is on top?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much,

Zero rust. Has been garaged its entire life and very well taken care of. However, I am in the process of re-coating/powder coating the under body to make it a little more pretty:dancing:

I also have a FWD Performance Stage 5 ECU for it that will be installed once the new motor/clutch are broken in.

The front mount hoses and pipes are also getting a facelift, going with all black for that factory look. The blue just isn't cutting it.

I would also like to thank ALL of our great vendors for making this car possible.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
UPDATE

Installed big valve ported head, water to air I/C, Comp triple bb turbo 58/53, TU exhaust manifold, and adj cam gear. All tuning done on pump 93 with A/C belt on.

Tuned with cam at centerline 0 degrees

Retarded cam 3 degrees, gained 35 hp.

Final #'s 365whp and 370ft trq. on 27 lbs of boost.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts