Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

Mark (sy2206) from Alliance, OH will be coming back to Minnesota to pick up one of his cars. He said he will have some room to perhaps bring some of my Shelby Lancer parts with him for a small fee. I sold my Shelby Lancer and was wondering if anyone needed anything for a Shelby Lancer or a Lancer Shelby or a Lancer? Here is what I have left of my Shleby Lancer parts

All exterior parts are red unless noted and all interior pieces are gray.

Front header (headlights and grill included)

Front bumper

Rear bumper

Front fenders (off a Lancer Shelby so they are white)

Hood

All 4 doors

Rear hatch with spoiler on the hatch

A complete set of ground effects

Some interior pieces

Dash

Wiring harness for an auto, not sure if it's complete but it's from the headlights to the taillights

Engine compartment sensors, plastic pieces, hoses, (pretty much anything I could grab off that Shelby Lancer that I parted out)

Lots of gray plastic interior pieces with the plastic that goes in the trunk area

Set of taillights

Glove box door and cup holder

Door and trunk seals

Center console

Over head console

Armrest

Carpet

Mats

Rear speaker shelf

Sun visors

Shelby Lancer stock computer (inside car)

Complete set of seat belts

from spoiler off a Lancer ES (black)

Large spline 568 tranny, has a phantom grip in it and was rebuilt by Cliff Ramsdell (still in the crate). Comes with shifter and shifter cables and I believe I have 3 large spline axels I’ll throw in as well. Just to ship it to Cliff and back and have him rebuild it is $750.
Looking to get $1100 for it.

Probably a lot more stuff that I'm missing, this is what comes to mind...

Let me know what you're looking for!

·
Registered
34 Posts
How much for the G/FX shipped to metro Charlotte, NC (28075)?

David Gibson

·
Registered
575 Posts
Well here I am again looking for Shelby Lancer parts. I need the complete cup holder assembly.Do you, by chance, have the passenger side windshield wiper arm, and both fog light brackets( I have the fog lights). I can do paypal. Pics would be great, thanks.:thumb:

-Chris

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The floor mats that I have are just the ones that came in the car orginally no Shelby written on them. Sorry, I don't have any seat fabric or seats.

I do have a set of Shelby Lancer rims but they are not for sale sorry.

For the ground effects I'll have to check and see if the metal is still on them, it's been awhile since I looked at them.

I do have a complete cup holder assembly but it has a piece out of one of the corners of the black plastic. It could be fixed or if you're just looking for the cup holder and the glove box you could just unbolt your old pieces. Send me a pm of your email address and I'll send you a picture. I do have both windshield wipers and I will have to check on the driving light brackets.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I do have a complete cup holder assembly but it has a piece out of one of the corners of the black plastic. It could be fixed or if you're just looking for the cup holder and the glove box you could just unbolt your old pieces. Send me a pm of your email address and I'll send you a picture. I do have both windshield wipers and I will have to check on the driving light brackets.
It's the same with my cup holder corner, it's missing too. I will take the passenger side windshield wiper arm, that I need. If you do happen to have the fog light brackets, that would be great too. Let me know. Shoot me pic of the cup holder assembly in it's entirety. I just want to see what it looks like. My email address is [email protected].:thumb:

-Chris

·
Registered
177 Posts
So is he bringing the items back to alliance, oh because that's only 2 hours away from where i live and if so i am interested in the 568 transmission. I could just drive to pick it up. Thank you

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.