Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Thanks for the heads up I will look for it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shelby is the name of the magazine. The people at HotRod magazine made the magazine. Carrol is standing next to mustangs and inside the magazines it talks about are cars also says about a new Shelby car club starting and its open to "All Shelbys". You can find it at your local wal-mart.

Dan Rose

·
Registered
89 Posts
Shelby is the name of the magazine. The people at HotRod magazine made the magazine. Carrol is standing next to mustangs and inside the magazines it talks about are cars also says about a new Shelby car club starting and its open to "All Shelbys". You can find it at your local wal-mart.

Dan Rose
im Just a lil disappointed about mag. It talks about about mustangs which i dont like by the way. and our poor lil cars get not even a page just a little article. But i liked the mag tho. I love the shebly cobras from shelby not ford.

Joey

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I went to the new Shelby club today and asked if Dodges were welcome. Everyone was cool and I was told that they will have a Dodge section up soon.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Team Shelby

I visited there last night, seems OK there are some forums for the various turbo Dodges. Just hit the forums link. You can join the team Shelby club if you like, something like $49.00 a year I think. It's free to register at the web site though. They also have a picture of the Shelby magazine. I seen a black Shelby GT at the mall about two hours ago, nice.

We need to make our existence know over there, I logged in as ineedboost.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I realize the small space devoted to our cars isn't much but, how many times have seen and read things about Carroll Shelby that never even mentioned his years at Dodge.

In addition to the Shelby magazine this months Road and Track has a cover story of the Shelby Super Snake Mustang. There are several pages where they talk about Shelby's life and they also mention his work at Dodge. In fact they even say that his work at Dodge "PREDICTED" (as in invented) todays hot hatch segement.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey I am just as proud to have 1 page then have no page at all. A lot of the times they say that are cars don't exist but they do and people like these cars.

Dan Rose

1 - 13 of 13 Posts