Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

shelby parts 4 sale

3K views 33 replies 8 participants last post by  Dr. Johny Dodge 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
THIS THREAD IS CLOSED
WE HAVE HAD ISSUES WITH THIS SELLER AND HE HAS RECIEVED PAYMENT FOR PARTS BUT NEGLECTED TO SEND THEM OUT

PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO BUY FROM THIS MEMBER UNTIL THIS MESSAGE IS REMOVED

I am parting out my 87 shelby csx engine.
Shelby valve cover-150-sold
2 piece intake- 150- pending
Exhaust manifold (t2)- 30
T2 turbo- 50-pending
89' 782 turbo head roller- 150
88 Daytona smec engine harness- 50- sold
BNIB moon cargo control springs- 45
Stainless brake hoses (banjo style) from Mike@fm- 40
Set of 4lug wheels/tires - 25
Shelby z swaybar w/poly bushings -75
2- Denso alternators -40 ea
1-ac delete pulley- 30- sold
1- red top optima battery- 40
Whole engine 500 (local pick up, but will deliver for cost of gas)

Prices are w/o shipping.
Pics are in the album or i can email them to you.
For the quickest response pm me and i will shoot you my number

May consider trades if it interesting.

Btb i have many more parts and accessories just let me know!

See less See more
#8 ·
Awesome! Well, this is the first time I've ever bought anything online not from an online shop. Can you pm me the details on how I'd go about paying you for it (and I can send you shipping details and whatnot)?

Sorry for being such a noob about this. Lol

Kevin

#14 ·
^^^^^^^ welcome to the club. He finally contacted me back 3 days ago to say sorry for the delay but now again I haven't heard anything. He said he would give me the tracking info but that was 3 days ago. Needless to say the thing I purchased has not showed up at my house and I am much closer to him than you are geographically.

#15 ·
Yesterday I sent him a txt that said,
"How'd the shipping go?
Do you have tracking info?"

No response.

Today, I sent a txt that said,
"Am I BEAT on this?"

Again, No response.

Oh well, live and learn.
It's unfortunate that people feel the need to infiltrate our community with their dishonest practices.

:AdminPower: will see this and he'll be :banned:
if this is not resolved. :thumb:

#17 ·
Don't give up on V-6 Wagon just yet guys. In my conversations with him back in early October I found out he was working like 16-18 X7 with no end in sight. He had been commuting 'bout 80 miles one way from home on top of that. As far as I know he moved out of the back seat of his daily ride into a small crash pad when the weather turned cold. I'd give him the benafit of the doubt for a while, I'm sure he's doing the best he can workin' those kinda hours, 'cuz it sure the hell can't be for the money. Jer

#18 · (Edited)
Sure, I give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
Especially when they are TDers.
It's not like he's a scammer joining forums to rip people off.
He knows his stuff about the TDs.

Thanks for this information bro.
I sure hope he shows up.

EDIT: Got an email last night. Says everything is good.

#20 ·
When he emailed me, he said he had smashed his phone while working on getting a part.
So, he had to get a new one but, same number.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt and, as I said before,
if he's not an honest TDer, I don't think he'll be a TDer at all for long.

If and when i receive the parts, I'll be sure to post. :D

#23 ·
Nope, i don't scam people. I work A L O T. Sorry about the delay, i have contacted each person and have replied as such. Even added a bonus to each of you, who haven't received their items. As for the phone it had a holset dropped on it when removing it for someone on here. I even deliver the larger parts straight to your door, provided i get time off/ vacay time. If the pm box w a s full that might be from all the pm received. Not ti mention the upcoming v6 performance kits that will be available in Apr. Thanks for the verification from those who know. Each person was sent pics of their items, in their respective packages before shipping. And yes i am still compiling the list of all the items that i have been preparing for wholesale for you all. So again, i apologize for any discrepancies. As for living in my car it feels like it, but a wise one told me about working looooong hours "run that well till its dry"

Aaron-

#30 ·
There are a couple shots of the head in parts for sale and in the build albums. It is the one marked 89 and is still attached to the shelby motor. No sense in removing until someone needed it. Shoot me your email in a pm and i can give the req'd pics. Remember I've got a slider 782 as well as a 287 that i don't have any plans for.
Aaron-

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.