Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, the last of the pieces of the '89 CSX is here.....a Shelby signatured steering wheel w/the mounting adapter. No horn button, though.

Pic #1

Pic #2

Don't rightly know what to ask for it........so I'll put a ridiculous amount here and take offers......how about $150 shipped for it?

Thanks,

Deb

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for responding to my emails ma'am. :rolleyes: Best of luck with your sale.

First, did you ever happen to think that I may not be hovering over my computer every single minute?

As a matter of fact, I've been 75 miles away at a hospital with my husband who was visiting his mother....she had a stroke early this morning and we left at around 6:30 this morning and just go home at 7PM tonight....so sorry I didn't respond immediately to your queries.....life does happen, you know!

Second, I've checked my email and there is nothing from you there.....sorry about that, too.

Cheers!

Deb

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Sorry Clayton. I responded to an April 27 email (on April 27) that she had sent to me regarding these parts but never received a reply from her after I had asked for pics of the steering wheel, and a confirmed price on the door panels and rear seat she is also selling.

It's OK though, as I'm sure someone can put them to good use.

Free bump.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts