Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
I'm still waiting for a reply from the Shelby Registry, but thought I'd post here as well while I wait for a reply.

A friend has what appears to be a 1987 Charger GLHS he recieved in a package deal with a couple other Shelby Chargers.

No dash plaque, but here's the VIN.

Can anyone verify it's a real GLHS and confirm what # it is ?

VIN 1B3BZ64E7HD556903

Thanks !!

·
Registered
704 Posts
If you give me a few hours, I can go through all the 1000 invoice printout and see if I can find it. My list is about 99% complete.
Your help is greatly appreciated, but don't go out of your way....and there's certainly NO RUSH !!

He's considering selling it as he has too may other projects butI told him to get confirmation of a true GLHS beforehand....he's not computer savy so i told him I'd lend a hand.

The registration sticker in the windshield and dealer sticker on rear bumper said is was from MASS.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Sort of looking like the early cars didn't have this GLHS reference on the core support tag. Check out that other thread I sent a link to. That one has a core support tag similar to OP tag. Only about 17 digits off too. Once again both appear to be early built cars.
I've sent wyghostown a pm asking for help too....your help and time spent on this already is much appreciated !!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts