Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
386 Posts
I was just wondering the same thing earlier when reading this thread. I like the stock idea and keeping things plain, but theres gotta be something thats different that looks better.....quite frankly they are rather....dare I same at least..LAME looking.

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im going to try to fab a custom console.....Something with diamond plate and a leather shift boot. some other sort of shit knob...and hopefully a short shift stick from lotashelbys

I just have to remember everythings possible..sometimes just more of a pain in the a** then other things. I want to move my Window switches to the front of the of the dash below the Radio slot where that little area for storage is. but first I have to take out the console and figure out how to do it. I'll probably end up using the old console as a base and mod it from there. I just don't like the 80s look of all the interior. but for the main dash I'm just gunnah vinyl paint it black cause it isn't "that" bad.

· Registered
386 Posts
but for the main dash I'm just gunnah vinyl paint it black cause it isn't "that" bad.
A weird little piece of advice w/ this.....I painted the front piece of my dash in a Pacifica I had. The part that you pull up to get to the speakers. Went w/ black, looks beautiful off and on the car. I was quite happy w/ everything except keep this in mind. My eyes are pretty sensitive to the sun to begin w/ and that part really reflected it off the glass and such. It was quite annoying at certain angles and times of the day.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.