Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious. With all the things that have been "discontented" on our PT's, are the sliding visors still there? There's not a word in the manual about them, I've never heard mention of them anywhere in the forums, and my dealer back in the spring of '01 asked ME what the arrows on the visor mirror cover meant.

·
Registered
62 Posts
CHRUZIN said:
Just curious. With all the things that have been "discontented" on our PT's, are the sliding visors still there? There's not a word in the manual about them, I've never heard mention of them anywhere in the forums, and my dealer back in the spring of '01 asked ME what the arrows on the visor mirror cover meant.
Our 02 Dreamer still has them!

·
Registered
178 Posts
The '03 Turbo has them.

·
Registered
17,709 Posts
Fujmon said:
Sliding visors? ?:|
Really? I don't know...never knew about 'em (what, you think I read the owner's manual?). I suppose I'm gonna have to check it out when I get down off the mountain (he said sheepishly)
Awww, I think they're making it all up, Fuji. Sliding visors, forsooth!

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Ssssssshhhhhh! Not so loud! Chrysler may be listening! 8*

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QuicksilverDon said:
Ssssssshhhhhh! Not so loud! Chrysler may be listening! 8*
Oh no! Don, you might be right!
Okay, now quickly, everyboby that's posted here, go back right now and delete your post so I can biff the thread before we get found out!
8* :D

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
iis2see said:
My 03 Classic has them, how do they work? :}
Hmmm, well, in lieu of doing the "classic"(sorry :\ ) click & pull, how about the legendary un-click & pull? Then it's all up to you; just like the PT; fine tune to personal preference. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts