Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Heck, we just need that AWD PT Cruiser then we will be all set.
Hint, hint. to DC.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
That would be awesome to have right now! My Dad is out pushing snow again with his tractor. He's gotten stuck twice. 8* I helped pull him out the first time (heck, that was fun!). I bet that PT wouldn't get stuck! :D

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
from http://www.msnbc.com/news/873642.asp

The heaviest snow was in the high country of the central Appalachians: 49 inches in western Maryland’s Garrett County and 27 in West Virginia’s Berkeley County, the National Weather Service and local officials said. The Seven Springs ski resort area near Champion in western Pennsylvania recorded 40 inches.
Washington was largely shut down Monday by snow up to 15 inches deep. It could take early three days to clear some side streets, said District of Columbia Mayor Anthony Williams.
And that created a disposal problem. “Once you’ve plowed this stuff, where do you dump these mountains of stuff?” Williams said.
Philadelphia had 17 inches with a forecast of 18 to 25. Eighteen to 22 inches was expected in New York City, where the 11 inches of dense, fine snow already on the sidewalks made walking feel like a workout on a Stairmaster. Up to 22 inches had fallen in New Jersey.
8* 8*

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
Snowfall of over 30" doesn't even register with me. We got a bit, but with the ice under it, travel is he**. I can't imagine what you East Coasters must be going thru.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
NSCR FAN said:
Snowfall of over 30" doesn't even register with me. We got a bit, but with the ice under it, travel is he**. I can't imagine what you East Coasters must be going thru.
THIS is what us East Coasters are going through.... :( about 18 inches by me....

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Ahhhhhhhh...We got about 23" so far and I would be going nuts if our cruiser was outside in all of this. Right now she is tucked away under the covers and won't be out till the snow is GONE !! 8* 8o }(

·
Registered
17,709 Posts
GOLDMEMBER said:
How I am getting around today in my Dream Crusher
And this is how I'm getting around in my Dream Runner...

;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts