Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All -

My 1986 GLH-S really needs a helping hand and these aren't cars that you can just take to the dealership now days. I need a mechanic that can help me get it on it's feet again.

Does anyone know of a shop in SoCal that can work on these?

Thanks so much

·
Legendary Driver
10,932 Posts
best guys to ask would be the monthly SoCal SDAC meeting at Applebee's in Lahabra the 1st thursday of every month around 6:30-7:30pm. 1238 W. Imperial Hwy, La Habra, Ca

·
Registered
15 Posts
Bump for this one. Im looking to pick up an 86 GLH-S and would like a reputable shop to inspect it so I know exactly where Im at on the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bump for this one. Im looking to pick up an 86 GLH-S and would like a reputable shop to inspect it so I know exactly where Im at on the car.
I recommend Rory at Fontana Motorsports in Simi Valley. He's helped me with my 87 Shelby Z quite a bit, knows these cars very well, and is a regular at the local SDAC meetings.

·
Registered
15 Posts
All I have been able to find online is a phone number to give him a call at. I have tried a dozen times over the last two weeks to no avail (doesnt pick up and mail box full). Anyone have some other recommendations?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts