Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
87 CSX, 88 Shadow, 89 CSX
233 Posts
I will have to check them out. Right now I am trying to figure out how to take the radio out. Lol. I am wanting to put the factory radio back in.

Update. Factory radio.works. but the display does not. So in will be in the hunt for a factory radio.
I have a video up changing a radio lol

· Registered
233 Posts
Thanks!

I was really surprised these did not come with at least an am/fm cassette player. My 87 GLHS had a AM/FM cassette player in it. You would have thought these high dollar cars would have had them. Oh well.

BTW my factory radio ended up working, just not display. I ordered a replacement off eBay for like $35 and hope that etiher it works or I can at least use the display off that radio.
Junk yards sometimes have these radios and they are all over ebay... even some modified with Bluetooth so they aren't hard to find. But I was surprised as well that they didn't already come with tape decks.

All you need now is a YouTube channel or a tiktok! I'd be your first subscriber!

· Registered
233 Posts
If you have one of the early Infinity tape decks with the 8 pin connector on the rear for the slave CD player (not the cd changer) then the cable will work. They cost me about $12 CAD in parts to make. When you plug in an aux cable the radio mutes all other audio and plays whatever is connected to it.
Where can I get hold of one of these?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.