Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all im writing this today because if I wrote is yesterday there would have been alot of foul words in this post lol.

Ok so yesterday i went to pick my girlfriend up from school ( I attend there also but have a spare last period) As i turn the corner from the back parking lot onto the main strip i was passing this group of people in the smoking area(The high school tough guys that have nothing better to do then cause shit).As i pass by them i hear a rock bounce off my roof. I jammed on the brakes locking up the wheels threw it in reverse and pulled up infront of them. Before my buddy ryan(in the passenger seat) got a chance to put the window down a couple of them spat on the window. When he rolled it down i calmley asked "who threw that and why" Then this big f#cker about 6'4 starts yelling at me saying stuff like "what the F#ck you gunna do about it?" and various other not so nice things lol.He then opened the passenger door reached over my buddy,undid my seatbelt and tried to drag me out of the car. As he was doing this another little [email protected] kicked in my right front fender at wich point Martin (Big [email protected]) let me go and i dumped the clutch and left them in a cloud of smoke. So yeh im in the process of charging the crap out of both of them. It just kills me how some people have nothing better to do them cause trouble. I have never even spoke to these morons before and they have it out for me. Wtf is wrong with people these days. Rant off.:bang head

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
hell he reached in should have dumped the clutch and dragged the ashoole with the car, would have shown him something interesting. honestly, you cant fear ppl because of size, get out of the car, calmly ask who threw the rock, he gives you crap, immediately i'm up in a persons face giving them the i guess you wanted a trip to the hospital or death for you afternoon activity. i dont look for fights but i dont take sh&t either, if they are gonna try to hit you if you know anything go for the throat, eyes, nuts hell lean back and give him a shot and lay him out. most ppl dont expect a smaller person to come up and go at it with them. its all in how you present yourself, if you look like if he hit you he wasnt going to drop you he might think twice. i give one shot, if you dont knock me out, you are most likely in for pain considering im like a Pittbull that once the jaws locked down, killing it is the only thing to relaease it more or less.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have 5 yrs of karate and 4 of judo under my belt. It's not taking down the two dumbasses it's the other 15 that will jump in as soon as they see there buddy losing. I have delt with bigger guys then him before which is why nobody has messed with me my whole highschool career. I also figured with the way the stupid justice system works. If i touched them they would probably get away scott free and i would end up getting charged.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I'll bet 100.00 that as soon as you break that guys legs, half that crowd will take off.
I got jumped once by 6 guys, and 4 took off and the other two i beat senceless with a pair of brass knuckels.. the same pair one of the guys jumped me with.. yea i got stiches
but none of those guys ever came near me again..

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
i agree with you on filing charges...

When I was in 6th grade I lived in the ghetto area of Tulsa(anyone that knows the area - North Side 2nd and Utica)anyways, i was walking to school by myself cause i over slept and my buddy went on ahead cause i wouldnt get out of bed. i was a block and a half from the house when 15 guys came out and jumped me, yes 15:p i was able to point out a few, those few ratted on the others and that is how the number of people involved got counted up. I was burnt several times with cigerattes, big eyed, face swallen, it was burtial my mom was at the school within 30 or so minutes afterwards and the nurse only cleaned blood away from my eyes that was coming from my forehead where a rock that got thrown when i was jumping a fence of someone backyard to get my notebook. and my mouth was busted open by my teeth(its why one of my upper front one has a chip out of it) anyways back to what i was saying, my mom came in saw me and fainted onto the floor. the officers(4 IIRC) where taking pictures, getting my side, their side and all that. At the end I was sent to the hosipital, stitched, stapled, and bandaged up. they all got a slap on the wrist and went from for the remained of the year. My mom sent me to my dad's as she didnt want to chance what may have been next for me cause i ratted them out. i learned alot from living in those rough neighborhoods 8th grade i was back in that area, same school. that lasted a month when some of the remaining guys there noticed me and remembered that day as well as i do. i was sent back to my dads when my mom noticed them outside of the schools front entrance doors. she was inside waiting for me with one of the on campus officers ready to led us to our car.

Then back to my dads i went til she moved from that area shortly afterwards

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im hoping to get the big guy with assult and get the little weenie to pay for the damages. I went a got a quote today $645.49 to repair my fender on the swift. As it sits now neither of them know i have spoken to the police.They think i just let them get away lol. We will see...... I will post pics of the fender tommorow. There just lucky i was driving the swift and not the baron. If anyone messes with that car there is hell to pay.

·
Registered
147 Posts
2 black guys tried to jump me in highschool in the bathroom while i was pissing. one tried to swing then missed because i dodged it and hit the ****ing wall with his fist with full force instantly breaking alot of bones in his hand and the other i just kicked his ass. i always carried a roll of quarters around with me for that exact reason. the rest of the year all their friends gave them shit for it. i kinda knew the guys but never talked to them. i hung out with what we were called "the headbanger group". good times good times.

·
Registered
97 Posts
thats retarded. i just had kinda a similar thing happen to me recently. was 4 guys in a pickup that cut my buddy off and slammed on his brakes on a mainstreet in anoka mn. so we did the same thing then pulled into a parking lot right off the road and i got out and so did the driver of the pickup i grabbed his head and rammed it into his own truck haha. the other three guys were like jeeze! lets go! lol. wasnt fifteen guys still fun tho :) but ya that is a good call to play it safe like that. i hated kids like that in high school

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Sounds like something a group of "guys" would do around here, start shit for no reason. about a week ago at kutztown 2 black football players at a collage around here were sitting on there porch and a white guy walked by with his gf and they jumped off the porch and grabbed her ass and started saying "whatcha going to do about it blahh blah blahh" thinking they were the shit, well they ended up getting into a fight and the black kids broke the white kids jaw. i dont know why people start shit with people minding the own buisness... i have a aluminum bat in my car if something like that ever happends to me by myself, but i never really get into that kind of situation.

Edited By: moparfwdsleeper
Reason For Editing: Racism, NOT ALLOWED

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
oh yeah i woulda dumped the clutch but...with his f#cking head in front of the tire!! that shit would not fly with me, id beat him till he bleeeds..someone would actually hafta pull me off of him!!! shit makes me pissed!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
They must have not liked you much cause around me if you dont have beef with someone you dont bother with them

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Sounds like something a group of "guys" would do around here, start shit for no reason. about a week ago at kutztown 2 black football players at a collage around here were sitting on there porch and a white guy walked by with his gf and they jumped off the porch and grabbed her ass and started saying "whatcha going to do about it blahh blah blahh" thinking they were the shit, well they ended up getting into a fight and the black kids broke the white kids jaw. i dont know why people start shit with people minding the own buisness... i have a aluminum bat in my car if something like that ever happends to me by myself, but i never really get into that kind of situation.
btw "punks" piss me off...i apologize to anyone on this site if you happen to be african american...lol..because if you own a TD ur automatically awesome...well most of the time:D

Edited By: moparfwdsleeper
Reason For Editing: MORE RACISM, NEXT ONE WILL BE POINTED WITH RACISM AND INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE. KEEP YOUR ISSUE'S WITH ANOTHER RACE TO YOURSELF, IT IS NOT WANTED HERE.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
btw N***ers piss me off...i apologize to anyone on this site if you happen to be african american...lol..because if you own a TD ur automatically awesome...well most of the time:D
There are some good ones though. well there like hondas, for every good one theres 1000 that arnt :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts