Registered
10 Posts
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: carform_post -->
Category: Domestic

I have a 1989 Dodge Daytona ES for sale, in Columbus, Ohio
Mileage: 139000 miles
Engine Size: 2.5L

Asking price is $700

Good News: All original 1989 Dodge Daytona ES. 2.5L turbo car with 3 speed automatic. 139,000 miles and never been in an accident. Power everything. Extremely clean car, was garage kept it's entire life. This car has been in my family since purchased new. Still have the window sticker and Dodge marketing brochures, also have all maintenance records and rear louvers. Car runs and drives. New battery, tires, CV joints, front axles, starter, new camshaft gaskets, new headliner, all new belts and fluids (oil, transmission and coolant). I daily drove it for the last 4 years. I have a new project car, hence the reason I'm selling it.

Bad news: Car blew it's head gasket externally on the back side of the engine and sprays coolant above 2500 rpm. Driver side window regulator broke and it won't go down. Car has AC but compressor is bad. Headlights are getting finicky.

Very little rust and could be good donor for any other Daytona's that need some TLC.

Car is located in Columbus, Ohio.
<!-- END TEMPLATE: carform_post -->

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: carform_post -->
Category: Domestic

I have a 1989 Dodge Daytona ES for sale, in Ontario - Region A.

Mileage: 139000 miles
Engine Size: 2.5L

Asking price is $700

Good News: All original 1989 Dodge Daytona ES. 2.5L turbo car with 3 speed automatic. 139,000 miles and never been in an accident. Power everything. Extremely clean car, was garage kept it's entire life. This car has been in my family since purchased new. Still have the window sticker and Dodge marketing brochures, also have all maintenance records and rear louvers. Car runs and drives. New battery, tires, CV joints, front axles, starter, new camshaft gaskets, new headliner, all new belts and fluids (oil, transmission and coolant). I daily drove it for the last 4 years. I have a new project car, hence the reason I'm selling it.

Bad news: Car blew it's head gasket externally on the back side of the engine and sprays coolant above 2500 rpm. Driver side window regulator broke and it won't go down. Car has AC but compressor is bad. Headlights are getting finicky.

Very little rust and could be good donor for any other Daytona's that need some TLC.

Car is located in Columbus, Ohio.
<!-- END TEMPLATE: carform_post -->
Hi,
I’m interested in your car, but could you possibly send me a couple pics of the left and right floorpans front and back? Along with some more pics of the interior and the trunk space?

You can text me the pics at +1765918twosixfourseven

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.