Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... but doesn't work afaik.

either this could be fixed, or the chip could be removed and swapped into another LM, or the guts of another LM could be swapped into this case (which has the Emissions Exempt and Mopar Performance decals on it)

BUT the original decals for Premium Fuel and CARB exemption are included and have never been installed..

$15 + ship

msg me yur email addy or cell # if yu want pix

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS #0958
1,143 Posts
Ah screw it. Send it to me. It's a conversation piece. PM me your paypal and shipping to 62002.

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS #0958
1,143 Posts
Since there is no more feedback system, I'll just post here. Great Seller! Shipping was super fast and the LM showed up in the shape I expected. Thank you Tobias.

Looks like some of the traces on the PCB may have been scratched through. Was it already disassembled when you got it? It doesn't look like any of the ICs are smoked.

I haven't heard from you lately. I hope you and your family are doing ok.

-Mark Lucas

·
Registered
117 Posts
Since there is no more feedback system, I'll just post here. Great Seller! Shipping was super fast and the LM showed up in the shape I expected. Thank you Tobias.

Looks like some of the traces on the PCB may have been scratched through. Was it already disassembled when you got it? It doesn't look like any of the ICs are smoked.

-Mark Lucas
Ditto. Great seller.

·
Registered
4 Posts

-Mark Lucas
Hello, do you know of anyone fixing these LM's have several the don't charge thanks Ramjam

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS #0958
1,143 Posts
The car battery? That isn't a function of the LM(logic module). The PM(power module) regulates alternator voltage. There are some refurbished units available online, but I do not know if they are still being re-built. The issue is that without a factory marking of the part number actually corresponding to the PM internals, you might end up with a TBI module which doesn't contain the proper fuel injector drivers to run a multi-injector set up. Definitely make an official post asking about this. I would like to hear from others what they have found in their research. Oh, and welcome back!?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts