Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The steering wheel and computer have sold.
I have a brand new in the box 1984 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z nos steering wheel, and new in plastic horn center cap, both were never installed. This is the black leather steering wheel. Also for the 84 turbo z I have brand new in the box a Mopar high performance computer that also comes with the correct spark plugs and thermostat to obtain optimum performance. This computer adds 20 horsepower to your car. 299.00 plus shipping.

I also have a digital speedometer dash cluster unit for the third generation Daytona cars. It comes with two BCM's and a wiring instruction diagram as well as the connectors already prewired, each pin has a wire and connector coming off of it to plug into your analog wire harness connector pin. Or you can remove the conversion setup and plug it right in to your existing digital dash wire harness for the 190-1993 cars. 105.00 plus shipping.

The third gen digi dash cluster sold.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
I was looking for the blue car at SDAC man! My red one is temporarily out of service while I'm getting AEM EMS-4 system installed. Hope your doing well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.