Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of a few cars in my collection. The 1984 Lebaron Turbo Conv I have owned since 1986. It has the Mark Cross package, digital dash , leather and it talks! It was a present for my wife on mothers day. The Rampage is a 1984 2.2 Prospector 5 speed with factory bed cover. The Shelby Charger is a 1986 Turbo 11 with super 60 kit on it. My favorite is the Lebaron conv. All are N.C. rust free cars. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Banned
7,664 Posts
What a great collection! I like them all but you're right the turbo vert is a great color combo and it looks totally pristine...as do the other two.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Great collection and I have a question if you don't mind. Another site has a guy with a 1984 T-I Chrysler with a digital dash and intermittent speedo, and he can't find the speed sensor as it's not on the trans like newer cars. Any idea where it is on your 1984??.
Any input is appreciated!!

Thanks
Randy

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Hey Jerry:
I appreciate your reply and have to admit I've never seen the car in question, just trying to help out a gentleman on another forum. He claims all he has at the extension housing is a speedo cable attachment with no wires at all and the speedo cable seems to go to what he thinks is the cruise servo and ends there. I saw a SDS listed online that is for 1984 only like you describe but possibly his is integrated with the cruise servo??
He claims to have no wires at all by the extension housing so wouldn't know how to wire in the replacement SDS but as his speedo is intermittent so he must have a sensor someplace.

Thanks
Randy

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can anyone tell me whats the name of the wheels on the Lebaron conv or did they name this wheel? (at top of page 3rd picture)

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can anyone tell me whats the name of the wheels on the Lebaron conv or did they name this wheel? (at top of page 3rd picture)

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
378 Posts
I Have a set of those , sorry never knew what they called them:shrug: . But I've also seen the same pattern on a early ford (hub-cap) :confused:.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are some pictures of a few cars in my collection. The 1984 Lebaron Turbo Conv I have owned since 1986. It has the Mark Cross package, digital dash , leather and it talks! It was a present for my wife on mothers day. The Rampage is a 1984 2.2 Prospector 5 speed with factory bed cover. The Shelby Charger is a 1986 Turbo 11 with super 60 kit on it. My favorite is the Lebaron conv. All are N.C. rust free cars. Thanks for looking.
I need one wheel like the one on my rampage in the picture if anyone has it.

Thanks

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Still looking for a wheel like on the rampage at the top of the page in the third picture. Willing to pay an honest price and shipping too. I know these are hard to find.

Thanks

bump

Looking for wheel

1 - 17 of 17 Posts