Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went up to Ohio for the 10th year to see the Mopar Nats and to visit friends and family(born and raised there). While there a friend (and new member) Darksrt4 found a CLEAN '86 GLH in my home town! It's kinda unfortunate that he's bought it for daily driver use, but when you were daily driving a Viper, the GLH just seems like nothing more than an old Omni! I took some pics of it the day he got it. Then, on the the last day I was there, his brother got there and pulled out his '05 srt4 and we took pics of the four red mopars. Oh, the Laser is what I drove up there and my FREE white '95 dakota is in the background.:thumb: Good thing I brought someone with me so I could drive it back to New Mexico!

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Great looking pics! thanks for putting them up! Still waiting on the mbc to get here. It is crazy that dakota made it all the way back.

S

·
0 Posts
Geez that Viper will always be a sexy Mopar, every year it was a perfect car!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes the GLH is super Clean it has 142k miles but is by far one of the mintest car for the miles!
Yeah, it's a shame this car was bought for DD use. I guess you made it back to North Carolina? Heard you had a little "delay" on your return trip. Was it the HEP?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah the HEP was it, they called it the distribator pick up. I am guessing it is the same thing. The mbc is on its way to NC so i can put that on soon. besides the HEP going it has been doing great. I killed an crappy sounding mustang 5.0 from light to light haha!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Try to hold off on slappin' around crappy 5.0s until you get that MBC installed. Hitting 17lbs and boost cutting can't be too good for it:tsktsk-tisk:! Of course if you blow it up, then maybe I can get it for cheap!:thumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts