Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well all I have news, the van is sadly gone.

(For those that don't know, I had a turbo minivan 5 speed that I got from the previous owner. It had a snapped rear axle, and I had plans on getting it fixed and daily drive it. But the job market went down the crapper, and I had to put the van on sale.)

The job market has been a cruel one, and I just could not afford to keep the van and fix it. The previous owner got a friend lined up and took the van, and might redo it sometime, or save it for a project car and race it.

I don't know who it is or anything further than that. My apologies to everyone for not replying sooner, as the deal was just done yesterday.

I know I wasn't a very good member to the TD crew here, as i'm not brimming to my ears with experience in working on Dodges, or have boatloads of cash to drop on a nice TD and drive it cross country. I don't even have any good entertaining stories about TD's I owned. I only had a few ideas, but taking care of family and home does come first.

If I try to find another TD I'll be certain it is road worthy and does not need a lot of work.

I miss the van already.:hide:

Kimmyskunk

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
well, get your job situation worked out, save some money and get another TD, maybe one that already a good driver so you can enjoy it!!

·
Administrator
24,989 Posts
well, get your job situation worked out, save some money and get another TD, maybe one that already a good driver so you can enjoy it!!
Totally agree.
In the meantime you can still be part of the TD community and you can read and learn so when the next TD comes along you will be that much more knowledgeable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts