Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
would you be able to help me i remember you in seattle you had the n/a charger i had the red r/t there

·
Registered
196 Posts
One of the local shops ( Shelley's Auto) has a chassis dyno to help tune. Come a day early (make an appointment) to run it and tune. Of course there are also plenty of guys around willing to help without doing the dyno.
I just might be able to bring the Aries out too.

·
Legendary Driver
10,904 Posts
ARGH STUPID Spokane Mopar Club! When will they learn not to host the show on that weekend. That's our anual Hooptie Fest basketball tournament and the place is gonna be packed. Hotel space will be at a premium so if you're going make your reservations NOW. They mentioned last year about moving it and I was so excited as it'd get an easy 3-4 more FWD cars to come out. Anyway come on over if ya want. I can help tune but there's probably a lot of things I'll tell ya to yank out.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my dad go's over there every thursday to the auction, the drives not that bad 4 hours at the most, how much does it cost to dyno over there, the only thing is i dont know if my clutch is going to hold once i get my intercooler on there

·
Legendary Driver
10,904 Posts
The 24th is the High School and Car club drags starting at 5pm for cheap, $13 last year to race. The 25th (probably after simon is done road racing) are drags starting at 3pm or so. $20-25 for them. We usually hit both.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I will be there with the spitfire...do they have a class to put it in? may have the wife bring out the 'living legend' minivan.

·
Registered
196 Posts
The Aries will definitely be a "go" by then. Just got the exhaust installed 3" all the way baby! (see my post in street stories section for amusement).

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just got the shelby dakota in looks really sharp my mom will be racing it my dad will be racing his 67 pink a-100 and i will be racing my r/t hey UNA i need you help or somebody who knows alot about t-3 UNA check your pm's :thumb: i have to get bragging rights of the the family i have to beat my dads a-100 that has run a best of 12.76 ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts