Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I am running a Spring Cruise from London to Bayfield Ontario On march 29 2003 this is going to be a all day meet and greet for more Info please check out the link
http://www.geocities.com/flamingcranberrypt/Canadian_PT_Cruisers.html
I do hope that you will be able to spend the day with new friends or maybe some old ones and enjoy food fun and ( keeping finger crossed ) cruising in the sun !
if you plan on attending PLEASE e mail me with the number of people so i can let the hotel know how many will be coming for Lunch
Dean

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
That sounds like it should be fun! I'll have to mention it to Dave. You really scared me with that date. I thought, "Oh no! That's the date of the Bon Jovi/Goo Goo Dolls concert!!!" Thankfully, the concert is on the Thursday! |)

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Dean,

I know I'd told you to pencil me in but just wanted to confirm. Count me in for 2. I'll be due for a break by then!

Wyld

·
Registered
14 Posts
:D
Hey Dean,

I dug up a pic from CTF II - is this better? |)

I'm going to take new photos as soon as the weather permits (today not being one of those days). :)

Can't wait for spring - there's nothing I dispise more than a filty car that I can't clean because it'll either freeze solid or be just as dirty after I drive it home from washing it as it was before I washed it! }(

Wyld

1 - 20 of 205 Posts