Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Srt/2.4 swap in l-body

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  CatchaCuda 
#1 ·
It's been a while since I've been on here and finally decided on duel Cam head swap and started looking into it again and notice the conversion timing gears are not available from fwd or TU anymore (can't remember who had them... It's been a while) so then I decided I'll just swap the whole motor. Need to put magasquirt on it any since I finally figured out alot my problems is in the injection harness and those stupid solenoids on the passenger fender. I have the hybrid t3/t4 small housing turbo from fwd and would have for it sit around and not get used, so my question which exhaust housing can I change it to to work with the other flange? And/or what it's the best way to adapt the passenger side motor mount and the front

#6 ·
You can usually find a nice T3 housing from a Ford turbo car. I actually have a .48 housing sitting in the garage, which i have used to swap a Chrysler turbo over to a Ford T3 housing. Just hunt around eBay or craigslist to see if there are any local.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.