Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I have a set of 4 (in great condition) siemens deka 04891574ab Injectors that came out of my neighbors SRT-4 Neon before he wrecked it shortly after installing the Stage 2. He owed me some money so I took the ECU and these Injectors as Payment even though I dont need em at the moment. The ECU already Sold and I was going to keep these for a 84 SRT Omni I'ma start building late this year or early next.

In all reality I'd keep em, but I really wanna pick up an A-555 Transmission from Overboost Motorsports in the next 2 weeks so I'm liquidating things I wont need for a while.

Im gonna try an upload pics on this thread but I'm not the best at computers so if they dont show up on the thread page feel free to email me for pics.
My email is [email protected] and I'm asking $100.00 shipped or best offer. Feel free to make an offer, and does anybody know if these injectors can be used in a high performance T2 build??
Thanks everybody for all the help and reading my add.

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmmm well I did some reading on these injectors and they don't seem to be that popular in the SRT4 Builds so not sure what these are good for lol... Are these useable for a T2 at all??
I'm not sure what a good price is for these so feel free to make an offer.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Honestly I don't think these are the stage 2 Injectors after looking up the part numbers. I kinda think the guy didn't know what he was talking about... I did get a SRT4 stage 2 ECU with em but he swears these are what came out of his stage 2 Neon so I don't know what the deal is.

But they look new an supposedly have very little mileage so hopefully if nobody wants em here I can figure out how to run em on a T2.

As for the SRT Forums I just don't wanna make a membership an go through all the crap just to sell 4injectors.. Thanks for the advice though

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FYI, these are stock injectors. Stage 2/3 injectors are completely black.
Man that sucks..ima have to go have a chat with him...ok well ima try an edit the post...does anybody know if these can be used on a high performance T2 setup?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts