·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Date: 25th October 2011
Username: moparman76_69
Full Name: George Manning
City, State, Zip: Indianapolis, IN 46237
Price: Prices listed with items, some items included shipping others don't, I request you help cover paypal fees if you use that method of payment.

Description: More 8V stuff and other stuff hanging out in the garage I don't need.

SRT 4 head SOLD

Bare Mexico head. SOLD

90 big brakes off of GTC lebaron. I have the front knuckles. One front hub has pulled apart, the other isn't in that great of shape. REARS SOLD

$75 shipped

One piece turbo valve cover, no cracks just dirty and peeling. ONE SOLD

$30 shipped

Non-A/C bracket. Painted wrinkle black, has both bushings in decent shape. SOLD

Valve guides with retaining clips. Still sealed in plastic. SOLD

Suspension bushings part number MK7294. Fits all cars 1991 up with dual pivot cast arms. SOLD

MP logic module part number P4532327. Searching for the part number it appears to be a 86 MP 2.2 Manual Trans LM for 10 psi/7 psi constant. Unknown condition, I accepted it as a trade a couple of years ago and the person that gave it to me said it was working. Been sitting on the shelf since I got it. SOLD

Thermostats. SOLD

TBI SMECs. Unknown condition. I have two to sell

$10 plus shipping each

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
for the big brake conversion in the front do you really need the knuckle, i thought the brackets are what extended the caliper, as this is what i am doing to my 92 tona

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
how much do you want for the front caliper brackets shipped to 63362 and they are the 11'' right, are the calipers the same for a 92 daytona

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how much do you want for the front caliper brackets shipped to 63362 and they are the 11'' right, are the calipers the same for a 92 daytona
Everyting came off of a '90 Lebaron GTC so I'm not sure what cross refrences to what. I'm not sure what shape the calipers are in honestly as I bought them off a local member and he never drove the car.

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
ok how much shipped to 63362 for the caliper brackets only

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
if you have a set of 92 big brake caliper brackets that you would like to sell seperatly i will take them

·
Registered
50 Posts
Will the valve cover fit a 1990 omni TBI. I know i would have to add a hole to the turbo cover to allow the PCV to work properly. Im just sick of my stamped steel leaking. shipping to 99021.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.