Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to anyone who has a srt-4 intercooler:

I am a welder/fabricator, and have done several one-off parts for various members on the board.

i just modified a stick srt cooler for a friend to fit his turbo shadow. one of the sides has a funky oval shape at a 45* angle. i can remove the bend and weld a 2.5" round outlet in place. i remove about 2" of the other side's inlet, and re-weld a nice bead on the remaining inlet. i then cut off the odd bend and make a nice plate to adapt the new round outlet. then i weld it all back together. the end result is a nice flowing cooler with basically symmetrical 2.5" inlet/outlets. If anyone want's their coolers modded i will do this for $50 plus shipping. thanks->mike

·
Registered
494 Posts
i got a 2.5" silicone connector ti fit fine over the oval. but if you would have been offering back when i put it in my 'tona i would of done it. i am looking for someone to make me a BOV pipe. if thats somthing you do?

·
Registered
494 Posts
i can tfind what i want here plus nobody around here can weld alluminum. what im looking for is a 2.5'' J-pipe with a 1" piece of pipe about 1'' long coming off the side if the long straight part of the J-pipe. does that sound like somthing you can do? how much would thta cost me?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts