Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OUt of curiousity, any one know what the invoice is on a SRT-4? The local dealership has a black one that they've had for a while, and the tag on the mirror states "Now at Invoice!!". That's all. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
msmart86_2000 said:
OUt of curiousity, any one know what the invoice is on a SRT-4? The local dealership has a black one that they've had for a while, and the tag on the mirror states "Now at Invoice!!". That's all. Thanks!!
Depends on what options it has. If it has the sunroof and viper seats, it'll have an MSRP of $21,690. On that car, invoice is $20,300. Keep in mind they also make a holdback, so if they sell it to you for invoice, they're still making money. Getting one for invoice is a good deal, now if you can get them to eat the holdback and you've got a great deal. I know someone who just bought a brand new 04 for $19,500.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it's still an '04. Looks to be no options on it. they've had the thing for about a year or so. Just keep moving it around the lot. There's also an old GLH Omni sitting in the "back lot", but it's still got plates, and a flat tire. Thanks for the info though. I just hate dealing with salesfolks is all. No offense to those who are, I used to be one as well, just not on cars. Thanks again!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I bought my 04 back in June with 28 mi on it for Just over 18! The markup from the factory is nuts. I'm sure they still made money too.

Good Luck!
-Bryan

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I just got my 04 with a sunroof for $18,500. It had only 35 miles on it. my friend just bought one with a sunroof and the kicker system for $19,500

1 - 11 of 11 Posts