Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing the net and found this 2004 srt project car and the owner has installed power rear windows. it looks very clean. is there a prefabed kit for this for the srt-4 or is this a very well done custom job?

here's the site:

http://www.ctamotorsports.com/project_srt4/projectsrt4.htm

this would be a great kit to sell on one of the vendor sites (hint hint) for those of us who wouldn't mind sacrificing a little performance for the added convenience.

Just a thought.

Jacob Bauer
1st bn 128th Inf
Iraq

·
Registered
330 Posts
Haha, everyone who sits in the back seats of my car complain about having to roll down the windows by hand. I don't think I'd go so far as to actually install power windows though.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it would be worth it for the added convenience. It doesn't add too much weight and I can afford to lose a slight amount of performance for the ability to roll my windows down while driving.

Jake Bauer

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
I've never had the desire to roll down my rear windows. Mainly because I always drive from the front seat.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why I need auto windows

contraption22 said:
I've never had the desire to roll down my rear windows. Mainly because I always drive from the front seat.
I know i like to roll mine down on a hot day to get the hot air out when you first get in. all windows down gets the air flowin' . and its expecially nice after a night out at taco bell with the little lady. My girlfriend and I can get pretty bad gas and it would be nice to have those automatic window motors to expell the fragrance. :woot:

·
Registered
109 Posts
i never saw it as a problem as i can reach every window in the car while driving down the road. i didnt care for the looks of that set up on the ctamotorsports site it looked like a second small armrest.

·
Banned
1,870 Posts
As far as I know there was never rear power windows on a Neon. I can get aftermarket kits to do the whole car, there may be just a rear kit, if interested PM me as I own an auto glass shop and can probably locate or fabricate something 4 u.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts