Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi new to the forum albeit had the 2004 SRT4 imported to UK four years ago, However am now fed up with the stock radio as the odd frequencies dont work in UK as they are all even. So changing to a Kenwood and have attained the PCS-121 DIN Aerial Lead and the PC2-79-4 Main lead which seems correct...HOWEVER on the existing stock radio there is a 3rd plug that is in the rear that I am unaware of what it does and what lead to get to convert into the KENWOOD.......The plug is a smaller version of the large PC2-79-4 and maybe a 10pin 2 row rectangular block connector..

Cheers Cliff:thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
Hi new to the forum albeit had the 2004 SRT4 imported to UK four years ago, However am now fed up with the stock radio as the odd frequencies dont work in UK as they are all even. So changing to a Kenwood and have attained the PCS-121 DIN Aerial Lead and the PC2-79-4 Main lead which seems correct...HOWEVER on the existing stock radio there is a 3rd plug that is in the rear that I am unaware of what it does and what lead to get to convert into the KENWOOD.......The plug is a smaller version of the large PC2-79-4 and maybe a 10pin 2 row rectangular block connector..

Cheers Cliff:thumb:
its possible that the extra harness connector is for the Kicker Sound System if your srt4 was equipped with it but,

the other option for it is the cd changer but i am more than sure its for the cd changer option that you obviously dont have LOL

you will lose your cd changer as it has its own little connector, but your sub will still work i am not sure if you can wire the cd changer into the aftermarket harness, as i have never done that type of install and i was a installer at the height of the SRT4 craze in the early to mid 2000's

By The Way Welcome To The Forum:thumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx Bud for the quick response, thought it may be the changer as have one and a kicker so will see if anyone knows how to connect to aftermarket if at all, or just leave in-situ for now. Cheers Cliff:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts