Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Yes, we are. We have a mounting book for them to go in.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Yep...have them in a collector's book also. Collecting both Denver and Philadelphia mint coins. I do have a problem getting ALL the Philadelphia coins here....missing North Carolina, Kentucky, Ohio and Mississippi. I haven't found either of the Illinois coins yet.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
YLEKYOT said:
Yep...have them in a collector's book also. Collecting both Denver and Philadelphia mint coins. I do have a problem getting ALL the Philadelphia coins here....missing North Carolina, Kentucky, Ohio and Mississippi. I haven't found either of the Illinois coins yet.
I have extras if you are interested YLE

·
Registered
703 Posts
I collect them also. Have them in a book. :)

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PopsPT said:
Yup... Members of my family do.
Why do u ask? (They never can seem to find the Denver mint versions, however...)
Pop
The reason I ask is maybe we can help someone who is having trouble finding one of the State Quarters

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I have a BIG wad of Kentucky quarters........ I will go through them tomorrow (Sunday) and see if I can find what ones people are needing. If I find them I will re-post tomorrow....... :)

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
PopsPT said:
Just called my bro...
He's REALLY into this quarter thang...
He will gimme a list of the "D" ones he needs this week as well as the "P" ones he has to swap...
Sounds like this might turn into a fun thingy!
Pop
That sounds great! I'll list some tomorrow as well. :)

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Looks like we could get a big "swap" going on here. I only keep one of each state I need, but I find plenty of Denver mints ("D") around these parts. I cashed in $400 worth of state quarters last year and paid for the hotel at CTFII. :D

MsBoop, if you have any extras of the Philly coins I'm missing and need any from Denver, we'll work out a swap. :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts