Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of steering knuckles from a 89-90 Daytona Shelby or LeBaron GTC, these have the caliper bracket cast onto the knuckle

Its a long shot but i'm looking to get these from a Canadian member only at this time - have you seen the Canadian dollar!?

·
Banned
866 Posts
Looking for a set of steering knuckles from a 89-90 Daytona Shelby or LeBaron GTC, these have the caliper bracket cast onto the knuckle

Its a long shot but I'm looking to get these from a Canadian member only at this time - have you seen the Canadian dollar!?
1988/89? Shelby CS Daytona complete with the wheel ! $210.00cad. plus shipping and ins. shipped ,,,,CANADA POST....Ok I need the postal code for rates. :shrug:

mike0007 TD!:thumb:

·
Administrator
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Must be 89 - 90, 11" rotor and caliper bracket is cast onto the knuckle, 88 and lower or non-shelby will have a bolt on caliper bracket. If it's what I need i'm interested, and postal is B3A 0A3 -thanks

Only need knuckles but matching calipers would be great, don;t need wheel bearing but if they are already in no bigge, and I don't need the rotors (save on weight)

·
Banned
866 Posts
Must be 89 - 90, 11" rotor and caliper bracket is cast onto the knuckle, 88 and lower or non-Shelby will have a bolt on caliper bracket. If it's what I need I'm interested, and postal is B3A 0A3 -thanks

Only need knuckles but matching calipers would be great, don't need wheel bearing but if they are already in no biggie, and I don't need the rotors (save on weight)
:bang head:bash:
It's not going to work out for you :eek: the car was crushed parts are gone they said they had them still in stock in another yard. You can try 401 west YARD by the Toronto zoo >or Hollywood North auto salvage on Leslie St. and Eastern ave... I declined making a deposit for them..... I don't pay for sight unseen parts....sorry YELLONOMA....:shrug:

mike0007 TD!

·
Registered
581 Posts
is this what your looking for? not sure on a price, I'll have to take it all apart and figure out what shipping would be, just kept these for spare parts from a rear ended Shelby I found awhile ago.

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes sir, that looks about right. let me know, again i'm very interested, I know it won't be cheap to ship but i'm prepared for it. I do have a budget though, but hopefully it can be within!

·
Registered
581 Posts
ok, let me get them apart and see what they weigh, then I'll get your shipping adress and get you a number, do you have anything to trade? I'm looking for a garrett t2 turbo and probablly a bigger intercooler but might be interested in other stuff as well.

·
Banned
866 Posts
Re: Id trade for something ,you like it ....just asking

ok, let me get them apart and see what they weigh, then I'll get your shipping adress and get you a number, do you have anything to trade? I'm looking for a garrett t2 turbo and probablly a bigger intercooler but might be interested in other stuff as well.

CUSTOM core DIMENTIONS W-31"x D-3"x H-14.5"
Tank to tank the core max width 36.25"over all.
Ducting SIZES in2.25 x out2.5 retail $1,686.87
NO grill needed for the intercooler it is the grill.
RE/RE OEM fresh $640.00 Garrett 2-TURBO.

8-ducting pipes ,3stage cooler, 2-rad's ,8-hoses 2-gate-valve's,
2-relays ,1-blow off valve, 2-pressure control valves 1-harness

DOES THIS SIZE WORK? I'M JUST ASKING!:smile2:
STAGE-4 intercooler and pluming $4,200.00
TRACK N STRIP READY :grin2:
Yes rad needs to move some or it wont fit in.

BeeZnutZ1997????

mike0007 TD! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts