Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gauging interest to see how many folks would be interested if we do another production run. Includes fuel rail and brackets. The flange is a solid piece and can be drilled to mount a knock sensor. You can see the thought that went into this, from the welds, radius cut runners in plenum to the smooth transition on TB elbow. Price would be 799.00+frt

Attachments

·
Registered
661 Posts
As much as I'd love to have one, not sure I can justify to the wife spending more on the car's intake than I did on the car, lol

Looks good though.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Gauging interest to see how many folks would be interested if we do another production run. Includes fuel rail and brackets. The flange is a solid piece and can be drilled to mount a knock sensor. You can see the thought that went into this, from the welds, radius cut runners in plenum to the smooth transition on TB elbow. Price would be 799.00+frt
Is there any chance that there is one on these intakes for sale now?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I sure wish I could get one of these intakes!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts