Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

You heard it right... 8o

We are heading SOUTH to our Saturday Morning Coffee Breakfast Cruise this Saturday morning Feb. 22nd.

|)

We will be meeting at 9:00am at the Hardees off I-55 & Butler Hill Roads in South St. Louis County.

Take 270 south to I-55
Take the Butler Hill Exit off I-55
Hardees is located on the west side of the exit

HARDEE'S
I-55 & BUTLER HILL ROAD
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63128
(314) 894-8117

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PK Cruiser said:
Quick question, I'm going to be near St Louis the week of May 16-25, any PT events/get togethers happening then?
GREAT!!! You picked an AWESOME time to join us...

Saturday May 17th is our Annual Chuck-A-Burger Cruise Night.

This place is a historic original 1957's Drive-Up Diner here in St. Louis. Called the Midwest Cruisin' Capital since 1957. We close off their parking lot after 5pm and open the lot to PT Cruisers Only...

Last year we had close to 60 PT Cruisers from around the midwest join us for this night of classic cruisin music, poodle skirts, car hops and cherry cola. I'll be sure to post more information as the day approaches...

Here's a few pics from last year's bash...

·
Registered
386 Posts
great, I'll have to bring my little (ok, he's 16 now so not so little) brother with me, unless my family makes plans for me (which they are good at when I visit) I'll be there!! :D

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PK Cruiser said:
great, I'll have to bring my little (ok, he's 16 now so not so little) brother with me, unless my family makes plans for me (which they are good at when I visit) I'll be there!! :D

Bring your family... they'll have a blast... and if they are from around here... they'll know about CHUCK-A-BURGER...

They have MASSIVE Cruise Nights every month during the summer...

;)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Man does that look like fun. Which I lived closer I'd be there.

Maybe this part of the countrywill start getting excitedour P?T's 8o

Duck :-{

1 - 6 of 6 Posts