Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What strut bar(brace) can I use to put on my P-body? I have seen then and been told any year neon one will work when 2 holes are re-drilled.

Thanks Aaron

·
Registered
297 Posts
What strut bar(brace) can I use to put on my P-body? I have seen then and been told any year neon one will work when 2 holes are re-drilled.

Thanks Aaron
Not sure as my Daytona already a strut bar on it when I got it. My son however just picked up a nice strut bar at the JY for his CSX. It was on a base Shadow of all things. I noticed that it did have 2 additional holes drilled in it so I am assuming that it was not originally for a Shadow. He trimmed the strut covers to fit over it and you would never know that it wasn't made for his car.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
not positive about the p-body, but i know for a j-body you can use one from a 1st gen neon. they are easy to find, and cheap, and yes youll have to redrill two holes on each mount, definatly worth the time/work though. especially in my already flexible convertible it stiffened things up a lot.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I also have the 95-99 neon bar installed in my lebaron. Like mentioned above I also trimmed holes in my strut covers for a clean install. Best suspension mod for under $25. Made a big difference in my car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts