Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was searching around looking for a strut bar for the front of my horizon, i found some on ebay but now they arent listed. i want to buy the one for the front
and if there are some that would work on the back, i would love that one also...

does anyone know of any that will work on these cars? i mean one from other model cars, that i could grab pretty decently price.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What are you guys who have them using? i found one for $90 but if i could get one cheaper then thatd be sweet but if not ill ge tthat one... i just want to make sure i grab a good one for the lowest price possible :p

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
talk about confused, anyway

for the fun of it i looked at one for a 1st gen neon, it has 3 bolt holes and the two look like they would match mine perfectly, not too sure though.

has anyone used these on an L-body?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im having my dad make on for the back at work, im gonna have to figure out what i can do for the airbox, im looking for the intake mani off a turbo see if i can make it work and then make up a cowl induction type deal...

it may not make sense but it makes perfect sense in my head lol

·
Registered
189 Posts
buy one from our vender(Shelby Strut Bars) then add some spacers. That is what was done to mine.
I second getting one from Shelby Strut Bars, just installed mine this past weekend, WOW what a difference. I can now keep my way overpowered charger on the road, before the torque steer was horendous. Even with poly bushings and good alignment, i believe i was flexing the strut towers ALOT.
:thumb:
Shawn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts