521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night.
my 88 pacifica
t3/t4 hybrid 50 trim to4e
14psi, srt4 FMIC
stock computer
a555

from a rolling start a srt10 behind me by about 5 cars I gun it on the way to a spot to watch a twin turbo'd c6 vette race, srt follows suit, so I give it all I have (14psi) he gains on me untill he is 3 cars behind when I go into 3rd, he creeps on my just a bit then 4th gear and I hold him off, he can't pass me, I can't pull away then the annoying 200km/hr speed cut said f-u and let him buy

way back from that spot a tsi awd (2g) stock with cold air intake and exhaust, nothing else done. I kindof know the guy from around he slows down to 60 so I know he wants to see what my car has, hasn't really been out for fun in almost 2 years, only ran it a week last summer. so from 60 we go, 3rd gear I pull good away from him.

and then at another location me and a regular decide for a rematch...2 years ago he had me by about 2 cars, we both stepped it up a bit this year him in a percidia with a klze from japan and intake, exhasut ect... line up and I bitch the launch, 3rd gear I start to gain my ground back and then headlights come towards us...we turn off, he decided to do a u-turn so I drove past him mid u-turn those headlights pulled him over.

he called me 10 min latter warringing me the cop was still in the area looking for me, they let him off with a warning lucky!

good night really!

will probably head down again tonight it is really nice today so there may be some sunday night events going on!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Did you just say you kept up with SRT-10 as the Viper SRT-10?????!!!!!! :eek:mg: I really really love our TD but Viper is my favorite dream car and thats the only car i would trade my Daytona with. If you really kept up with Viper then your Pacifica is either modded like crazy or theres some hidden secret about TD that most of us dont know about :drinking:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Did you just say you kept up with SRT-10 as the Viper SRT-10?????!!!!!! :eek:mg: I really really love our TD but Viper is my favorite dream car and thats the only car i would trade my Daytona with. If you really kept up with Viper then your Pacifica is either modded like crazy or theres some hidden secret about TD that most of us dont know about :drinking:
I think he meant a Ram....

·
Registered
308 Posts
Yah it was a Ram I know 88jbody an dwas there that night it was a ram
by the way Gord way to get your car running again can't wait to see you at the track this year

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah it was a ram.

I can't wait for the track either, but not untill I get my cal, and turn it up to 20psi :D
I hope to dyno soon though one nowand one after the cal at 20psi and 22 0r 23 psi

·
Registered
90 Daytona Shelby, 96 Jeep XJ, '13 300C
5,938 Posts
ROFL, you guys are talking like "Oh, it was JUST a Ram SRT-10". Granted, it's no Viper. But it's still a fast as hell truck. So that's good work. :thumb:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if I didn't have so much lag I would try and race one from a dig.

I think in a 1/4 mile from a 25 mile/hr roll I could beat one

edit: all this talk about racing from a roll makes me feel like I own a supra. lol to much lag to race froma dig, but once it spools crazy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts