Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a super 60 computer, 3 bar map, and fuel injectors. But I do not have a 60 trim turbo, and Im using a stock swirl port head. This all going on a 88 TII block and SMEC. I was wondering on the low setting is it calibrated for a stock TII format?, and if not what is the difference. What data can you provied. And with the high setting, and hp could I expect with thoughs bolt on parts.(which I know I would have to get a 255 pump, back timing to 12 degress and nowthing less 105 actane. Thanks:thumb:

·
Registered
521 Posts
I have a super 60 computer, 3 bar map, and fuel injectors. But I do not have a 60 trim turbo, and Im using a stock swirl port head. This all going on a 88 TII block and SMEC. I was wondering on the low setting is it calibrated for a stock TII format?, and if not what is the difference. What data can you provied. And with the high setting, and hp could I expect with thoughs bolt on parts.(which I know I would have to get a 255 pump, back timing to 12 degress and nowthing less 105 actane. Thanks:thumb:
I good friend ran the exact set up on his stock t2 engine in a shadow
ran low 13's it worked well on the garrett. that is with a mopar s60 computer he did that

1 - 2 of 2 Posts