Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning out the garage I came across a Super 60 kit that I purchased in 1991 for my '88 Shelby Daytona. Never installed and still in the original Mopar Performance boxes. There is the big injectors with 3 bar MAP sensor, as well as a Viper fuel pump and a very shiny Turbonetics turbo. I paid like $1,250.00 usd back then. Still have the car as well if you need anything else. Rust free but needs paint and interior. Motor runs well, Getrag 5 speed, etc. If interested PM me with any inquiries/offers.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Cleaning out the garage I came across a Super 60 kit that I purchased in 1991 for my '88 Shelby Daytona. Never installed and still in the original Mopar Performance boxes. There is the big injectors with 3 bar MAP sensor, as well as a Viper fuel pump and a very shiny Turbonetics turbo. I paid like $1,250.00 usd back then. Still have the car as well if you need anything else. Rust free but needs paint and interior. Motor runs well, Getrag 5 speed, etc. If interested PM me with any inquiries/offers.
Is a a bolt one ready kit? I have a full supercharger kit for my 89 Omni but I would like to keep it fuel injected but not sure about tuning

·
Registered
54 Posts
I’m not sure how to post pictures I could text you pictures if you would like with everything I have is Supercharger Valvecover pulleys belt belt Tensioner carb 2200$

·
Registered
118 Posts
how much for the super 60 kit and I would like some pictures thanks.

·
Registered
118 Posts
im not looking for a supercharger kit im looking for the super 60 kit from doctordodge at the top of this post sorry for the confusion unless you are doctordodge ?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ohh ok sorry I was confused lol I have a Mild build motor and supercharger for sale if you know of anybody looking

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry guys. Been down with a flu bug all week. Not the killer one but still no fun. I'll get pics today. This is a brand new NOS kit from Mopar. Looking for 1,800 USD shipping included.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There is a Turbonetics turbo, Viper fuel pump, big injectors, a 3 bar map sensor and the appropriate SMEC. This was the hot setup for 300 plus horse out of a 2.2.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Do any of you guys know info on doing a supercharger ? I have one I want to put on my Omni not looking to make a race car just have something different but not sure how to go about it I have a cam for it just want to keep it simple any help and info would be great

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS #0958
1,139 Posts
P5249496 camshaft. Did the intercooler come with the kit as well Chromguy? I have a huge write up by Richard Ehrenberg sitting here that lists every last detail about building the S60 drivetrain. A lot of components involved.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Also the Big valve head?

·
Registered
8 Posts
P5249496 camshaft. Did the intercooler come with the kit as well Chromguy? I have a huge write up by Richard Ehrenberg sitting here that lists every last detail about building the S60 drivetrain. A lot of components involved.
Was is the engine worth oring block, big valve head,ported two piece intake, S60 cam, injectors, indy intercooler everything that was in the Omin from Hell worth?

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS #0958
1,139 Posts
The head is P5249353, but I don't know if the kit from Chrysler came with that. That's what I was asking.

There are two indycoolers on Ebay right now. Nobody wants them when the cheap chinese FMICs way outflow them. I wanted one for years and couldn't even find one. Now there are a few floating around that nobody wants.

I think MP +40%s are going for $150 to $200 from trusted sources.(vendors) Probably go for $60 untested person to person.They could be seized up from sitting. There's no way to know.

I think I saw someone asking $200 for an NOS S60 cam, but again, nobody wants to run a slider cam. Everyone can get roller cams with meaner grinds now. I would consider giving $75 for an NOS one.

I have recently bought a really well ported two piece for $175. It came with fuel rail and harness but no injectors.

I bought my ported +1valve 287 head for $600, and I think it may have been just a bit high on the price for a used head.

An unproven low end with unknown mileage? I haven't seen people giving a whole lot for any. Even common block TII.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts