Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale or trade for t2 engine to build, short or long block.

Super 70 turbo, like new condition barely used, no shaft play with a full set of stainless oil and coolant lines and oil return hose $500

Ported G head complete with 89 roller cam, has upgraded valve springs. This head came off my 2.5 minivan that cracked a piston, may need the intake valve on that cyl. lapped. $175

I will try to add pics.
pm with questions or call 410 610-6042

·
Registered
898 Posts
damn, i just bought one of those s70's for 900 bucks, new, with a 3in sv and the stainless lines. wish i wouldve waited.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ported the head, opened up the ports to the size of the manifold gasket, and worked around the valve guides. It has stock size valves and aftermarket valve springs.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The turbo is still available, I will even let it go for $450 shipped within the 48 states.
You are getting the turbo, big can wastegate which is worth at least 50, the stainless lines which cost over 100 and are already on the turbo, so no trying to get old stuck fittings out. And you get a ported swingvalve which is now opened up as big or a little bigger than a 2.5s/v.
All you have to do is bolt this sucker on and you have a decent spooling turbo capable of about 350hp.

·
Registered
136 Posts
PM Sent in regards to turbo.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Payment Sent Via Paypal

·
Registered
136 Posts
Turbo received. Thank you.. GREAT TO DO BUSINESS WITH.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts