Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting B&m super charger on my 89 OmniI’m looking for the best way to mount the belt tensioner or if there is a better tensioner I could get looking for pictures and any advice would be greatly appreciated and thank you

·
Administrator
3,988 Posts
What should the timing be set to?
I would assume factory, 12 degrees. Between TBI and Turbo there is no difference, so I don't think boosted makes a difference unless for tuning

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’m hoping I’m thinking about this too hard but I just pulled off my crank pulley’s and I have a five bolt Pattern and the Pully that came with the supercharger kit only has four bolt pattern

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When converting the Omni’s over with the supercharger where would one Rehak his heater hose so they have heat it with the supercharger on that illuminates where the heater hose goes into the intake

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The supercharger kit I bought came with its own belt is that the correct set up or should there only be one belt that runs everything

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry for all the questions but I have just a few more if you could help me reading through the instructions says to hook Up for vacuum advanced ?

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS #0958
1,106 Posts
I hadn't thought of the fact that your Omni is an '89 and therefore has the new style crank snubber. You may have to make a new crank pulley for the supercharger set up, unless someone already makes one that fits the '89 up bolt pattern.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts