Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told the C/S Daytona in 86 came with the Competition package with larger front and rear sway bars. i had one and junked it a long time ago, never pulled off the sway bars and now i want the larger ones for my C/S clone. did the Laser XT or any other one come with the same bar that will fit a 84 G-body laser? looking for front swaybar mainly this weekend so i need to know what to look at for models

·
Legendary Driver
10,944 Posts
Lebarons or daytonas from 86-90 will have the big bar. Don't discount them just because they might be an auto or a non-shelby. I got a Big bar out of an automatic Lebaron at a J-yard.

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds good i guess i could always take one or 2 down to compare if i have to

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
You will know if you found the larger one Mopar made by just looking at it. It will be 1-1/4 inch diameter. You WILL know it is the 1-1/4 inch one because it is the only one that reduces in size where it goes in to the a-arm area.
Any of the smaller anti-sway bar sizes do not reduce, they stay the same size all the way through.

Johnny
PolyBushings.com

·
Registered
971 Posts
On that topic.......Johnny.......can you get a hold of some poly bushings for my Shadow?....it's a 92 it has the large bar.....I could use a set of them.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
They are $28 plus $5 (usa) to mail them. Includes the green sticky lube.
But you need to mail the money to me AND include the bar size, address, etc.

Thanks,
Johnny
PolyBushings.com

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I have the Charger ones in stock, they are
1-1/8 inch front $189,
1 inch rear $179

the K based cars (as in the Lancer)
1-1/4 inch front $199 ( not in stock till next week)
1 inch rear $169

All my bars are endlink style.

johnny
PolyBushings.com
Ph. 541-266-0890

1 - 8 of 8 Posts