Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
that's a common block. i'm looking for a non common block.thank's anyway.
Why? I can't imagine any reason to NOT use a common block unless you are keeping the original engine, but that is not the case here.
CB motors may be stronger, but regardless he would prefer to use a pre-common block motor. Maybe he has a reason (say he has all the early acessories and doesnt want to have to deal with the discrepancies between the two) or he doesn't.

Whatever the reason he has, it is his thread, so please keep the opinions to yourself.

Thank you :thumb:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah ,there is a reason.igot an 87 shelby block. That i want to get the t-ii. Bottom end part's . To stick in my 88 lebaron. To make a shelby lebaron. ( i know they never made one). I've been buildin up part's. Stuff like v/c , engine , decal's, and the rim's. The only part i need is the steering wheel.

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
Yeah ,there is a reason.igot an 87 shelby block. That i want to get the t-ii. Bottom end part's . To stick in my 88 lebaron. To make a shelby lebaron. ( i know they never made one). I've been buildin up part's. Stuff like v/c , engine , decal's, and the rim's. The only part i need is the steering wheel.
Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the Indy Pace Car Lebarons were TII?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.