Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1989 shelby daytona T-top car that had the 2.2 intercooled motor but I swapped the motor out for a 2.5(still running the T-II turbo and intercooler) It blew a head gasket early this year and I took her all apart and now I just want to sell Everything and put all the money into my 1973 charger. I'll add pictures of everything tomorrow! All prices do not include shipping although I will get quotes from the shipper of your choice.
2 piece intake-$150
A-555 Transmission $250
Fiber ride rims and tires with 80% tread on them-$300 obo
enthusiast Seats-need re upholstered $200 obo
T-II turbo with very little shaft play(rebuilt 5 years ago)- $100 SOLD
I have all the Engine parts and body parts so just Pm me with what you need!
both t-tops $300 obo
rear disc brake assemblies $200
Turbo bump hood $150 obo
Most of the interior parts are there(including the navigator)
The navigator worked in my friends 85 laser but I couldnt get it to work in this daytona(my old one was fried)
Navigator $40
This car was running and driving about 5 months ago.
engine had 120,000 miles on it and the trans(shifted fantastic) has 156,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you want the rubber intercooler hoses? I have the metal intercooler tubing that I was gonna use but never got around to(gloss black) I'd sell the hard piping and rubber hoses for $40(including high tension hose clamps). I'm not sure if I have all the vacuum lines. if I do I'd sell them for $10 if you want so $50+shipping and I'll take pictures of everything tomorrow if you'd like.

·
Registered
8 Posts
how much do you want for the eta/milage box computer right above te boost gauge? and how much do you want for the bov with all the hoses?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry guys I Have really bad asthma and it hits me in the summertime so I havent been on at all. Heres some more pics of things . Please PM me with what you would like me to take pictures of.
I'd sell the steering wheel for $30 +shipping but the button isnt really in that great of condition(Emblem underneath the clear plastic is cracking) my area code is 97525

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For all those that are seriously interested please pm me your phone # and I will call you(I'd much rather do business over the phone) thanks

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
here's what the valve cover looks like right now-

I'd take $100 for the whole taillight assemblies and the valve cover+shipping

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.