Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see if anyone knows where to buy some t-top seals for a daytona? Any help would be apprieciated.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
EBAY"thumbs up

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok.. if anyone is interested. The main seals from the above link are being discontinued.. so if you want any I would consider ordering them soon. The price of the main seal each is $137.50 plus shipping.

·
Registered
273 Posts
If you get these seals and are able to pull any old pieces off, please send them to me or Steel Rubber Inc. so we can get new seals made for other people needing t-top seals for g-body cars.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Mike, I have a pair of T-roof weatherstrip moldings (the part that attached to the t-top panels) & the upper body T top weather strip moldings (the part the runs up the a pillar around the roof & down the rear pillar.)

You say you can duplicate them?

·
Registered
273 Posts
I can't reproduce them, but Steel Rubber Inc. can. I am just trying to get as many people together as possible to get them refrabricated through SRI. They need original pieces to frabricate the tools to make them. So you can either send them directly to SRI or you can send them to me and I will mail them on to SRI.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I have been selling these for a few months now.
T-Top glass rubber molding. This is the one that seals the top of your door glass. $55.00 each.

T-Top door molding. This is the one that runs from the bottom of the B pillar, up around the T-top roofline and down the A pillar. $135.00 each.

T-Top felt molding. This is the felt strip that seals the edge of the T-Top glass. $35.00 each.

Plastic door molding. This is the black plastic trim that runs from the front to the rear of the doors. $100.00 each.
I am cheaper than the sunroof doctor and I do not charge shipping. This price is shipping included to the lower 48 states.
Picture here http://www.turbododge.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10322
Prices on the picture are not correct, the ones I just posted are the up to date prices. Thanks. I do not see the need to duplicate as of right now, I have plenty enough to go around.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I need a set of '86 Daytona door and hatch seals. Are these available anywhere?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hello, I'm interested in purchasing a complete seal kit for my 88 Shebly Z, are these seal kits still available??

Tom

I have been selling these for a few months now.
T-Top glass rubber molding. This is the one that seals the top of your door glass. $55.00 each.

T-Top door molding. This is the one that runs from the bottom of the B pillar, up around the T-top roofline and down the A pillar. $135.00 each.

T-Top felt molding. This is the felt strip that seals the edge of the T-Top glass. $35.00 each.

Plastic door molding. This is the black plastic trim that runs from the front to the rear of the doors. $100.00 each.
I am cheaper than the sunroof doctor and I do not charge shipping. This price is shipping included to the lower 48 states.
Prices on the picture are not correct, the ones I just posted are the up to date prices. Thanks. I do not see the need to duplicate as of right now, I have plenty enough to go around.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts