Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need all the parts to put cruise control in my 88 shelby z. Cruise servo and specific bracket, control stalk for the steering column, and maybe clutch and brake switches.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've got the T2 bracket, the rest (as far as I can remember) isn't specific to the T2 cars and could be had off anything.

LMK if you want it. No hurry, it aint goin' no where.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, the bracket is the only T2 specific peice. how much do you want for it and do you take paypal?

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
No such thing as a clutch switch. Brake switch from any cruise equipped car will do.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lametec said:
No such thing as a clutch switch. Brake switch from any cruise equipped car will do.
Ok, thanks.

Looks like I only need the control stalk and that bracket then.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I'm not sure if non cruise equipped cars have the wires for cruise going to the brake switch, though. But I do know they switches are different, since I had that issue once. :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lametec said:
I'm not sure if non cruise equipped cars have the wires for cruise going to the brake switch, though. But I do know they switches are different, since I had that issue once. :)
well, i'll find out when i start putting parts in. if the wires aren't there it won't be too much of a hassle to just run the wires i need.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts