Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow turbo dodge users,

I'm rebuilding my 1989 dodge Caravan 5 speed and i want to do a street clutch, what was in the car was a T2 disc and T3 pressure plate. The person i bought the car from said it only had about 10,00 miles on it. I would like to either buy a new setup of the same or something equivalent. or possibly refurbish the one that came out of the car.

Any ideas on where to find this or an equivalent setup, or how to go about Refurbishing the used clutch???

:dancing:

·
Banned
866 Posts
Hello fellow turbo dodge users,

I'm rebuilding my 1989 dodge Caravan 5 speed and i want to do a street clutch, what was in the car was a T2 disc and T3 pressure plate. The person i bought the car from said it only had about 10,00 miles on it. I would like to either buy a new setup of the same or something equivalent. or possibly refurbish the one that came out of the car.

Any ideas on where to find this or an equivalent setup, or how to go about Refurbishing the used clutch???

:dancing:
ultra-rev {1-(732)-938-3999 } :dancing: stage 3 clutch kit! :cool: item #SD-613F price OK > $498.00 plus tax ;and shipping.!!!!

warranty on parts 6 months OK! mike0007 TD :thumb: LOL!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts