Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
T3 rods, checked by speed shop. straight, clean & nice cross hatches on bearings!!

Hey guys. I had a speed shop clean up a set of used T3 rods. They checked them for straightness , cleaned them, torqued them & cross hatched the bearings . Looks nice ! Im selling them because my motor may be running in a higher HP range then what these rods can handle. I need to get different rods. I'm confident that you will not be dissapointed because of the fact that a very well known speed shop out here did the work to them.

Looking to get 130.00 shipped ! . They are boxed up and ready to be installed in your ride.
Any questions, please PM me .
Paypal only

·
Registered
396 Posts
Re: T3 rods, checked by speed shop. straight, clean & nice cross hatches on bearings!

Any pictures available? What do you feel is the upper limit of power these rods would be good for?

thanks

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: T3 rods, checked by speed shop. straight, clean & nice cross hatches on bearings!

Any pictures available? What do you feel is the upper limit of power these rods would be good for?

thanks
I dont have pics on me right now. From what I understand, these rods can handle at least 400whp. This is what I have heard... Maybe you can ask other people? My laptop is down & the pics are on there. They are cleaned up & ready to go .

·
Super Moderator
6,975 Posts

i would suggest pming shadow, he would be able to give you a pretty accurate limit for these rods h.p wise.

·
Administrator
10,120 Posts

they would sell a LOT FASTER if you listed them as T2 rods as they are the same thing BTW. Listing them as a T3 rod people with the 8v go right by lol. I believe Shadow / Rob is in the 540 WHP range with the T2 rod, near the 140 MPH trap speed. So they are strong.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

they would sell a LOT FASTER if you listed them as T2 rods as they are the same thing BTW. Listing them as a T3 rod people with the 8v go right by lol. I believe Shadow / Rob is in the 540 WHP range with the T2 rod, near the 140 MPH trap speed. So they are strong.
Thanks man !!!! Much appreciated !! :thumb::thumb::D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.